samedi 4 février 2012

Midi à Paris, so Romantic !



Paris Paris , Catherine Deneuve.
De Malcolm Maclaren.

"Minuit Midi à Paris"



-Ohhh, Dear Woody...
The last 20th of January, I went to the capital of Fraaaaance. Iwas ready at 8 am  in Lausanne with my proudy swiss equipment  !
Such a romantic journey en perspective ...Tgv Lyria ... Arrival in "Gare de Lyon" at 12:18 sharp...So excited, I was !
For the beginning, I brought some of my business cards ... For some artistic directors of famous magazines féminins ...





Not chocolate cards...Real business cards.






And I ran, ran, ran....all the day long.
I had an appointement in the café "The Rostand", Jardin du Luxembourg, with my littéraire coach ...After that, I ran, ran, ran again ...
I visited the Jean Paul Goude Exhibition in the Art Décoratifs Museum, avenue de Rivoli.
And I ran, ran, ran...





The day after, during the Maison&Objets Fair, reality overcame fiction:
I attended to weird (ça veut dire: bizzaaarrr) situations... like the following










And I ran, ran , ran again...to other corners...





Dear Woody, I really saw the magic of Paris !




Clin d'oeil
Le 2 février,
nous avons été le deuxième jour
de la deuxième semaine
du deuxième mois,
de la deuxième année
de la deuxième décade
du second millénaire...
Chtin Chtin !




(A samedi prochain, chers padawans moultipass, I reprends le french langage)